A St James man has been arrested and charged with the Christmas Day shooting at Thunder Bay.
Twenty-year-old Adrian Jerome Jevon Gibbons was charged with serious bodily harm and the use of a firearm, and is expected to appear at the Holetown Magistrates Court tomorrow.
On December 25, 2015 Ricardo Gibbons was shot and injured at Thunder Bay, St James and was subsequently hospitalized.
Police investigations eventually led to the arrest of Adrian Gibbons.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App