A man is currently in police custody assisting with the wounding of Route Taxi driver Andrew Bullen.
Bullen, 35, of Jackson, St Michael received an injury to his neck after being involved in an altercation with another man at Oistins, Christ Church around 6.45 a.m.
Bullen was treated at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and subsequently discharged.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App