Albert Granville Weekes of Silver Sands, Christ Church has been arrested and charged with wounding in relation to investigations into the wounding of Route Taxi driver, 35-year-old Andrew Bullen of Jackson, St Michael, yesterday.
Police say Bullen received an injury to his neck about 6:45 a.m. on Friday; he was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he was treated and discharged.
Sixty-year-old Weekes is due to appear in the District A Magistrates Court today.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App