Trinidad and Tobago Red Force retained their title as Regional Super50 champions tonight after they defeated Barbados Pride by 72 runs at Queen’s Park Oval.
Red Force made 270 for seven off their 40 overs after being sent in to bat first. They then went on to bowl out their rivals for 198 off 42.5 overs.
Darren Bravo top scored for the hosts with 97, while Kyle Hope made 34, Jason Mohammed 31 and Denesh Ramdin 26, followed by Evin Lewis 25. Carlos Brathwaite took two for 54.
Shai Hope was Pride’s lead scorer with 50, Carlos Brathwaite made 46 and Sulieman Benn was on 27 not out. Rayad Emrit took three for 46, Jon-Russ Jagessar two for 30, Marlon Richards two for 38 and Akeal Hosein two for 55.
Red Force’s Darren Bravo is the man of the match.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App