As the Barbados Water Authority (BWA) continues its mains laying project, some parts of St Michael and St Lucy will experience water shortages on Tuesday.
In a press release issued today, the BWA warned that as part of the project in package ‘C’ there will be a partial road closure and shut down along Pine Gardens, Plantation Road, St. Michael on Tuesday, January 26, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
There will also be a shut down in Selah, St. Lucy on the same date from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“Customers in those areas can expect low water pressure or outages and they are asked to store an adequate amount of water for the duration of the shutdown. Motorists are asked to pay attention to signage and follow the directions of officials on site,” the release further added.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App