The decomposed body of a St Philip woman was found this morning in her house.
According to police public relations officer Acting Assistant Superintendent David Welch, the body of the woman, whose name was not released and is who is said to be in her 50’s, was found in her home located in the Crane, St Philip.
When asked if the death was being treated as unnatural, Welch told Barbados TODAY an autopsy would first have to be carried out.
He said investigations were continuing into the matter.
“She was found in a state of decomposition at her house this morning in the Crane, St Philip. Right now we are not in a position to say what the cause of death is. An autopsy will first have to be carried out to determine the cause of death,” Welch noted.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App