The police is seeking the public’s assistance in locating Kianna Shaunte Hurley 15, of Scotts Gap, Brittons Hill, St. Michael left home sometime between 6 p.m. on Monday, January 25 and 5 a.m. on Tuesday, January 26 and has not been seen since.
She is about 5’ 7” in height, has a dark complexion a thick build. She has a round head, round, bulging eyes, thick lips and a large nose. Hurley also has small round ears which are pierced once, walks with a limp and has an abrupt manner.
She is known to frequent the Pine, Cave Hill and Brittons Hill areas.
Anyone with information relative to the whereabouts of Kianna Shaunte Hurley is asked to call emergency number 211, or contact the nearest police station.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App