Amanda Priscilla Boyce was granted bail after she appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court over the weekend on theft charges.
Boyce of Thomas Gap, President Kennedy Drive, St Michael, faced two counts of theft of lottery tickets and two counts of theft of money.
The 25-year-old who is an assistant at a Service Station in Bank Hall, St Michael, allegedly stole a quantity of lottery tickets and $10, 065.00 on January 11.
She is also accused of stealing $13, 814.16 and a quantity 0f lottery tickets on January 14.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App