Amanda Priscilla Boyce was granted bail after she appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court over the weekend on theft charges.
Boyce of Thomas Gap, President Kennedy Drive, St Michael, faced two counts of theft of lottery tickets and two counts of theft of money.
The 25-year-old who is an assistant at a Service Station in Bank Hall, St Michael, allegedly stole a quantity of lottery tickets and $10, 065.00 on January 11.
She is also accused of stealing $13, 814.16 and a quantity 0f lottery tickets on January 14.
- Local News
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App