A second St Michael woman has been charged in connection with theft of lottery tickets and money which occurred at a Bank Hall Service Station.
Chauntel Shakera Francis, 29, of Headley’s Land, Bank Hall, St Michael, was arrested and charged with four counts of theft valued at $12, 976.90.
Francis is expected to appear before the District “A” Magistrates’ Court sometime today.
According to a release from Police Public Relations Officer, Acting Assistant Superintendent David Welch, lawmen also recovered a motorcar, money, a bicycle, clothing and cellular phone during investigations into the matter.
Over the weekend Amanda Pricilla Boyce, 25, of Thomas Gap, President Kennedy Drive, St Michael, was granted bail after she appeared in court on two counts of theft of a quantity of lottery tickets and money in relation to the same matter.
Boyce is an assistant at the Service Station in Bank Hall
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App