Barbados has recorded its first murder for the year.
Dead is Travis Keene Leon Austin, 24, of Prior Park, St James.
His body was found in a track at Central Close, Haynesville, St James around 11: 10 p.m. with a number of stab wounds.
Police investigations into the circumstances surrounding his death are currently underway.
Meantime a police probe is also under way into the unnatural death of a Canadian visitor.
Louise knight, 54, died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on Wednesday after she was transported there via ambulance.
She apparently got into difficulty while in the water at the Worthing Beach in Christ Church with her husband.
Knight was reportedly pulled ashore by two members of the public.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App