Dane Rene Ellis, 40, of No Fixed Place of Abode is expected to appeared in court today on theft charges.
Ellis has been charged with handling stolen property in connection with a theft of a motorcar. That offense allegedly occurred between January 5th and 6th, 2016, at Detail Car Valet in Peronne Village, Worthing, Christ Church.
He is also facing two counts of burglary in relation to a separate matter. The offenses apparently occurred in October and December, 2015.
Ellis will also answer to one count of theft which occurred in August last year.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App