Former principal of the Barbados Community College, Norma Holder, has passed away after a brief illness at age 79.
Her husband of 54 years, LIAT Chairman Jean Holder, confirmed her passing to Barbados TODAY, saying that she was briefly hospitalized on Friday and he was informed of her death at 1:30 a.m. today.
“She was truly a wonderful person,” said a grief-stricken Holder.
Mrs Holder was also the organist of the St George Parish Church.
She also leaves to mourn her daughters Janet and Caroline, and her grandchildren.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App