Kelvin Ricardo Callender has been remanded to prison until March 15, 2016 on several charges in connection with a million dollar drug bust.
Callender, 45, of Wildey Terrace, St Michael, was arrested on Sunday and charged, after police discovered 20.9 kilograms of cocaine hidden in his cellar worth BDS$1,045,000.
One hundred and eighty-three grams of cannabis was also found in his car.
He is charged of possession, possession with intent to supply and trafficking on both offenses.
He appeared before Magistrate Douglas Frederick this morning..
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App