Eight people were injured this morning following a collision involving a ZR and a motorcar.
According to police, the accident occurred on Kendal Hill Main Road, Christ Church, around 7 a.m.
The ZR was driven by Dacian Griffith, 30, of Watts Village, St George, and Aaron Roach, 25, of Flagstaff, St Michael was the driver of the motorcar.
Both complained of pains about the body.
Five of the injured were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) for treatment and two others sought private attention.
The other injured passenger according to police left the scene.
Investigations into the accident are continuing.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App