Two St Michael men have been remanded to prison until next month after pleading guilty to theft charges.
Jeremy Che Weekes, 21, of Welch Terrace, and Chad Chandler, 19, of The Ivy, appeared before Magistrate Douglas Frederick in the District “A” Court today.
Weekes is charged with theft in connection with an incident, which occurred on Wednesday at Browne’s Beach, where he tried to make away with a visitor’s property.
He and Chandler are also jointly charged with theft of another visitor’s property. That incident occurred on February 15th also at Browne’s Beach.
The duo is scheduled to reappear in court on March 17, pending a pre-sentencing report.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App