Police say missing teen Kaneisha Taylor has been traced and is safe.
The 14-year-old Taylor was reported missing last Friday.
The update from the police comes on the heels of two appeals by her father, Mark Taylor, this week, for her to return home.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App