St Philip resident, Elron Adrian Gill, is due to appear at the District C Magistrates Court on Monday, charged with a number of drug offences.
Police seized 301 plants weighing 2.5 kilograms at the Bushy Park Cemetery on Saturday following a week-long operation.
Gill, 19, of Congo Road, was arrested and charged with possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, trafficking, cultivation, and possession of apparatus.
He was detained yesterday after being seen tending cannabis plants under cultivation at the cemetery. A pair of scissors was also found on his person.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App