Barbados has recorded its second road related fatality.
Carson Wharton, 54, of Enterprise, Christ Church, passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on February 24th, four days after he was admitted in serious condition.
Wharton was a pedestrian on Breedy’s Land Road, Silver Sands, Christ Church, when he was struck by a vehicle driven by Sharmayne Smart of White Hall, St. Thomas.
The accident occurred around 10: 10 p.m. on February 19th.
Police investigations are continuing.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App