The 15-year-old student at the center of the so-called wrapper controversy will return to class on Monday.
Sources tell Barbados TODAY the former Springer Memorial student will continue her education at a St Michael based private school.
The teenager has been away from the classroom for over two months after she refused to pick up a piece of paper when ordered to do so by her teacher and principal.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App