A 40-year-old female lawyer is expected to appear in court today on theft charges.
Allison Helen Alexander of Halton, St Philip, will answer to the charge of relieving a client of $165 543.88 in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court.
The charges stemmed from a business transaction involving the sale of a property.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App