Alvin Davis,53, is suffering from a deep laceration to his left leg after he was trapped at the bottom of 15-foot well this morning.
According to police, Davis of Simmons Land, Rendezvous, Christ Church, spent some 40 minutes in the well at the sewerage plant at Graeme Hall.
He was reportedly servicing equipment when his left foot got caught in one of the pumps.
He was rescued by firemen and taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment.
Recent Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App