LIAT’s chief executive officer (CEO) David Evans has resigned.
According to reports he called it quits following a “heated meeting” with the regional airline’s board of directors last Thursday.
However, the reason for his departure is unknown at this time.
LIAT’s head of corporate communications Desmond Brown said a statement would be issued on the matter in due course.
Evans’ resignation comes just shy of two years on the job.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App