A 4.1 magnitude earthquake rattled Dominica this morning.
However, there were no reports of injuries or damages.
The Trinidad-based Seismic Research Centre of the University of the West Indies said the quake occurred at 8:36 a.m. at a depth of five km.
It was located 50 km north of the capital, 58 km south-south-east of Point-à-Pitre in Guadeloupe and 131 km north-north-west of Fort-de-France in Martinique.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App