Jamaican Teneisha Greene was remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds yesterday on multiple drug charges.
The 24-year-old woman who appeared at the District “A” Magistrate court has been slapped with the offences of possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply cannabis, trafficking cannabis, and importation of cannabis.
Greene arrived in Barbados on Friday.
A search of her luggage by customs officers uncovered four packages of cannabis weighing three kilogrammes hidden in a false compartment of her suitcase.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App