Three men are set to appear in court on Tuesday in connection with a million-dollar drug bust off the island’s north coast last Thursday.
They are Allan Anthony Cutting, 48, of Gooding Road, St Michael; Andrew Alexander Smith, 55, of Brighton, St Michael; and Stewart Delisle Ifill, 30, of Barlett Tenantry, Sargeant’s Village Christ Church.
During the seizure, which was executed by members of the Drug Squad, the Police Marine Unit and the Barbados Coast Guard, 523.6 pounds of drugs in 12 polythene bags were found.
Police say the seized drugs have a street value of just under $1.5 million.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App