Wanted man Wayne Dexter Reid is expected to appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today on a number of drug charges.
Reid, 48, of Regency Park, Christ Church, is charged with possession, possession with intent to supply and trafficking of 282.7 pounds of cannabis.
The illegal substance which has a street value of just over half-million dollars was discovered and seized after lawmen executed a search warrant at a residence occupied by Reid.
He turned himself in to the police after being the subject of a wanted man notice.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App