The Barbados Licensing Authority informs the public that the printing of licences has resumed at their branches in Oistins, the Pine and Holetown.
Chief Licensing Officer, Mr. Virgil Knight has advised drivers currently holding receipts that the printers are up and working, and they should return to the Authority to obtain printed licenses.
Mr Knight however disclosed that the printer designated for Public Service Vehicles is still not functioning.
The Barbados Licensing Authority has apologized for the inconvenience caused.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App