Lawmen are investigating the unnatural death of a 31-year-old male tourist.
The Polish national was found floating in a pool at a private residence in Mount Standfast, St James, where he was staying.
He was found by other occupants of the house around 3 p.m. this afternoon.
Police are withholding his name at this time until his next of kin is notified.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App