Thirty-six-year-old Kirk Dwayne Erskine Agard of 1st Avenue, Gooding Road, Station Hill, St Michael is due in court tomorrow to answer to several drugs and ammunition charges.
Agard is accused of unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply, and trafficking.
Police executed a search warrant at Agard’s residence on Friday, during which they seized a .38 handgun containing five rounds of ammunition. They also discovered 500 grams of cannabis.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App