Police have made a significant breakthrough in their investigations into the murder of 57-year-old Veldene Hinds of Carrington Village, St Michael.
In a brief statement today, police said a man was currently assisting with this investigation.
Charges may be proffered shortly.
Hinds was shot in the head whilst travelling along Barbarees Hill, St Michael as a passenger in a vehicle on May 1.
She subsequently died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App