Veteran cricket commentator Tony Cozier has died.
He passed away this morning at the Bayview Hospital where he was undergoing medical treatment.
Cozier, who has been waging a lengthy battle with cancer, was 75 years old.
He leaves to mourn his wife Jillian, son Craig and daughter Natalie.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App