Two men had to undergo surgery at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and a third was injured following a serious accident in the wee hours of this morning.
According to police, Romar Morris, 29 of Fitts Village, St James received internal injuries after he reportedly lost control of his vehicle on the Barrow section of the ABC highway around 2 a.m.
A male front seat passenger sustained a fractured left leg and lacerations.
The two are said to be stable following their operations.
The other male passenger who was sitting in the back seat of the car complained of pains about the body.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App