Police have arrested and formally charged Arielle King, 37, of Lynches, St Philip with the offence of unlawful assault.
King is allegedly at the center of a video circulating on social media showing the physical and verbal abuse of Jasmine Hall, 84, a resident of the Roseville Home for the Elderly in Christ Church.
The incident occurred on April 28.
King is expected to appear at the District C Magistrates Court (St Matthias) tomorrow.
- Local News
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App