Police have arrested and formally charged Arielle King, 37, of Lynches, St Philip with the offence of unlawful assault.
King is allegedly at the center of a video circulating on social media showing the physical and verbal abuse of Jasmine Hall, 84, a resident of the Roseville Home for the Elderly in Christ Church.
The incident occurred on April 28.
King is expected to appear at the District C Magistrates Court (St Matthias) tomorrow.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App