Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing teenager.
Shanice Nurse, 18, of Spring Farm, St Thomas, left home last Friday around 10 a.m.
Shanice has a muscular build and is 5’6 inches in height.
She is light brown in complexion and has brown eyes with faded eyebrows, a straight nose, thick lips and is full-breasted.
When she was last seen, Shanice was wearing a green T-shirt, a red and black flowered pants and black slippers.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the District D police station at 419 1726, police emergency at 211 or the nearest police station.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App