Police have charged a St George man in connection with a double fatality which occurred on August 31, last year.
Shanty O’Brian Bowen, 39, of Bournes Village is facing two counts of causing death by dangerous driving.
Bowen was at the time driving passengers Melinda Gibson and Cindy Clarke, now deceased, when his car collided with a van along Congo Road, St Philip.
Gibson died on the spot while Cindy Clarke was pronounced dead on arrival at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App