Police have charged a St George man in connection with a double fatality which occurred on August 31, last year.
Shanty O’Brian Bowen, 39, of Bournes Village is facing two counts of causing death by dangerous driving.
Bowen was at the time driving passengers Melinda Gibson and Cindy Clarke, now deceased, when his car collided with a van along Congo Road, St Philip.
Gibson died on the spot while Cindy Clarke was pronounced dead on arrival at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App