Arielle King, the caretaker accused of abusing 84-year-old Jasmine Hall, today pleaded not guilty to the charge of unlawful assault.
King, who was accompanied by her mother ,appeared before acting Chief Magistrate Christopher Birch at the District C Magistrate Court.
Birch adjourned the matter and ordered King, who remains on $3000 bail, to return to court on July 11.
During the hearing, Magistrate Birch issued a stern warning to all parties involved to desist from speaking to the media.
He warned that a violation of the order would result in the offending party being held in contempt of court.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App