Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing Christ Church woman.
25-year-old Nakiva Shanice Goddard, of No 18 Lower Crescent, Gall Hill, Christ Church left home in the wee hours of this morning.
Nakiva is dark in complexion, slim and is about about 5’ 5” tall.
She has dark brown eyes, a long face, a protruding forehead and is hearing impaired.
Her torso is turned slightly to the right.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Nakiva Goddard is asked to contact police emergency at 211, or the nearest police station.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App