The three St Michael men accused of murdering Scherno Rose were remanded to prison after appearing before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court earlier today.
Rose died after being shot on May 12, at Neils Tenantry, St Michael.
The accused men – 16-year-old Keshawn Leroy David Greene of Shepton Lane, Pinelands; 21-year-old Darian Ronald Nurse of Strafford Hill, Pinelands and 21-year-old Shaquille Deshone Maynard of Block D, North Close, Wildey – were not required to plead to the indictable offence.
Greene, Nurse and Maynard have also been jointly charged with intentionally wounding Rohan Alleyne with intent to maim, disfigure or disable him.
They will return to court on June 20.
Accused Maynard is being represented by attorney-at-law Arthur Holder, while Andrew Pilgrim, QC, is counsel for Greene and Nurse.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App