Two Vincentian nationals were today remanded to Her Majesty Prisons Dodds after being charged with multiple drug offences.
Renwick Roger Richards and Ramon Rupert Horne, both 29, were separately charged with possession of cocaine; possession with intent to supply cocaine; trafficking cocaine; and importation of cocaine.
Shortly after arriving at the Grantley Adams International Airport yesterday, Richards and Horne were searched by Custom officers.
The officers discovered ½ kilo of cocaine in each of their luggage.
The two accused pleaded guilty when they appeared in the District C Magistrates Court.
They were each fined $25,000 forthwith and ordered to reappear on June 15, 2016.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App