Local artisans displayed their work today at the annual Crop Over Craft Works.
The event, which is in its third year, was held at the Barbados Museum & Historical Society.
Under the tag line ‘Design Innovation and Creativity’ Barbadians from all walks of life got the opportunity to display their talent in areas such as leather craft, metal work, jewelry, culinary arts and music.
Marketing officer Janelle Edwards said the event was geared at “showcasing the very best in Barbadian heritage and culture.”
Apart from the displays, patrons were also treated to live music from up and coming musicians, as well as live mixology demonstrations from Mount Gay Rum. (DB)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App