Police are reporting a significant breakthrough in investigations into the murder of Colin Forde.
Police Public Relations Officer, Acting Assistant Superintendent David Welch said two men were currently in lawful custody assisting with the probe.
Forde, 50, of 10th Avenue New Orleans, St Michael was gunned down on May 10th, 2016, sometime after 7:30 p.m., while sitting outside his business place, Colin’s Sports Bar and Lounge, located at Baxter’s Road, St Michael.
It is reported that he was accosted and shot by two unknown assailants.
He was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he later succumbed to his injury.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App