A 20-year-old Christ Church man was granted $20, 000 bail when he appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court yesterday to answer drug charges.
Trevon Orlando Farley of Pegwell Boggs was arrested on Wednesday at the Bridgetown Port after he attempted to clear two barrels, which were shipped to him.
He was handed over to police after a search by Customs officials uncovered seven large packages containing cannabis concealed in six cereal boxes, weighing 6.6 lbs.
Farley pleaded not guilty to charges of possession, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation of cannabis.
He returns to court on September 6, 2016.
- Local News
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App