Two people had to seek medical attention at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) following a two-vehicle accident this afternoon.
They were passengers in a route taxi when the collision occurred at Hindsbury Road, St Michael around 12.10 p.m.
One passenger complained of pains to the feet and the other to the head and feet.
Jerry King, 39, of Savannah Road, St Michael drove the route taxi.
Ryan Goodridge, 31, of Phillips Road, the Pine, St Michael was the driver of the motorcar involved.
Police investigations continue.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App