Police have arrested and formally charged two brothers with the murder of businessman Colin Forde.
Forde, 50, of 10th Avenue, New Orleans, St Michael, was gunned down on May 10th, 2016, sometime after 7:30 p.m., while sitting outside his business place, Colin’s Sports Bar and Lounge, located at Baxter’s Road, St Michael.
Today, police revealed that Chris Avian Amal Lord, 28, and his brother, Addisa Deon Mitchell, 20, both of 2nd Avenue Thomas Gap, President Kennedy Drive, St Michael, have been charged with Forde’s death. They are due to appear in the District A Magistrates Court tomorrow.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App