Barbados will experience overcast conditions today as a tropical wave continues to affect the island.
The Barbados Meteorological Office says residents can expect scattered showers and possibly isolated thunderstorms.
However conditions are expected to improve by late afternoon, becoming fair to cloudy and breezy.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App