One man remains hospitalized following yesterday’s collision between a minibus and a motorcycle, which occurred around 2:30 p.m. at Salters Road, St George.
Police say the cyclist, 32-year-old Nigel Small of Westmoreland, St James, sustained serious head and pelvis injuries and had to be transported to the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance, where his condition is currently listed as serious.
The minibus was driven by Deon Carter of Good Intent, St George.
Investigations are continuing.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App