Emergency personnel are at this hour investigating a reported threat aboard an Air Canada flight, which touched down at the Grantley Adams International Airport this afternoon at 1:30 p.m.
Passengers are not being allowed to disembark the aircraft.
However, officials say the airport remains open, even though they are treating the situation as one of emergency.
(More details as they become available)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App