Police today arrested a man who had in his possession a loaded firearm at the Main Gate of the District “A” Magistrates Court Complex, Coleridge Street, Bridgetown.
The man was stopped and questioned by a Government security guard and police officers as he attempted to gain access to the building. A struggle ensued and he was detained, searched and the firearm discovered.
His identity has been withheld pending further investigations.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App