Police are on the scene at Belle Gully, St Michael where a man reportedly collapsed and died a short while ago.
The victim, identified by relatives and friends as Sylvester Trotman, had just arrived home from work and was in conversation with the shopkeeper at Kaieteur Bar when he met his death.
His elderly mother was among those gathered at the scene and had to be consoled by relatives.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App