Barbadians can expect rain and overcast conditions for most of the day as a tropical wave approaches the island.
According to the Barbados Meteorological Office, it will be partly cloudy to occasionally cloudy with scattered showers and possible isolated thunderstorms.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App